Chemin du Caudoz 41
tel. +41 79 577 28 63
1. To complete a purchase and our store, the Customer needs to fill out the form with personal and address details and log in. To log in, only the email address and password chosen at registration are required.
2. The customer making purchases is required to read the Terms and Conditions and accept the provisions that are included in it.
3. During registration, the customer is required to complete all fields of the form, which are marked with an asterisk.
4. We reserve the right to withdraw from the order if the personal or address details provided are incorrect.
5. After placing the order, the customer will receive an email with an automatic reply confirming the order.
6. We reserve the right to verify the order every time and to cancel it in cases which raise doubts as to its reliability.
7. In all cases not regulated by the Terms and Conditions, the provisions of the Civil Code will apply.
8. Any disputes regarding transactions will be resolved by agreement of the parties, and if there are no such disputes, the court of competent jurisdiction for the registered office of the seller will be the deciding court.
9. We reserve the right to change these regulations.
10. We keep a secret regarding personal data; they will only be used for the purpose of the contract and will not be made available to third parties.
1. JWL Consulting SàRL is the owner of the altaia.eu website. JWL Consulting SàRL deals in the sale of women’s clothing, in particular dresses and accessories.
2. The offer available on the website is the property of JWL Consulting SàRL. All products on offer are brand new.
3. We are not responsible for any similarities or convergence of designs to the collection of other designers and companies.
4. We are not responsible for the quality of photos depicting collections and their loyalty to the original.
5. We make every effort to ensure that our offer is reliable and up-to-date.
6. The prices presented in the store are gross prices, which means that they include VAT.
7. We reserve the right to change the prices of goods in our offer. Orders accepted for implementation are not subject to price changes.
Payment1. The order must be entirely paid before shipment of the merchandise.
Returns of merchandises
1. The returned product can not bear traces of use: the Customer uses the product in a way that goes beyond the limits of stating its nature, features and functionality. The product must be clean, with original sewn in tags, free from fragrance (creams, perfumes, washing agents).
2. The returned product should be sent back to the following address:
Route de Taillepied 77
With the note: Return of Altaïa
The purchased goods can be paid using the following payment methods:
Bank transfer in CHF to the account:
IBAN: CH04 00767 000U 5264 8038
With a credit card (Stripe) (messages only in English)
1. We do not guarantee that the content of websites belonging to our store will be completely free of errors.
2. We do not guarantee the fact that all functional aspects of the website will be free of errors and the fact that the server on which our site is located is completely free from viruses that can damage the client’s computer.
3. We are not responsible for the manner in which our online store is used by customers; and in particular for the Customer’s withdrawal from the purchase and sale agreement.
4. We are not liable for defects in the functioning of the Internet network and interruptions in the delivery of services (payments) and incorrect operation of the store’s software, as well as for incorrect processing of data by the computer system.
5. We are not responsible for providing the Customer’s password and its identification data, including the content of messages sent to the Customer and received from him / her to authorized persons under the applicable law.
6. We are not responsible for the compliance of products with photos.
7. We reserve the right to temporarily deactivate the store or discontinue its activities without liability for any damages resulting from this.
1. The customer has the right to withdraw from the purchase and sale agreement without justification and may return the goods within 14 days from the moment of receiving the parcel.
2. All disputes arising from the purchase and sale agreement shall be resolved by the court competent for the seat of the seller.
3. The Regulations have been published in Polish, French, English, Spanish and German. In the case of differences, the French version is valid.